3 Easy Ways To Get In Touch
MON to SAT 9am to 5pm Mountain
5830 E 2nd St Casper, Wyoming, 82609
Limited Lifetime Warranty
At Breezesta, our objective is to inspire you to customize outdoor spaces and create memories through every season of your life.
- Breezesta warrants to the original purchaser, not transferable, a limited lifetime warranty for residential use and three (3) years of commercial use from the date of original invoice, under normal use and service conditions that products shall be free from material and workmanship defects and will not crack, splinter, chip, peel, or rot or suffer structural damage, including from insect infestation.
- Breezesta products are made with UV inhibitors and stabilizers to minimize fading and are warranted not to fade for three (3) years; however, upon sun exposure all colors will fade to some degree over time. To minimize fading, keep product covered or out of direct sunlight when not in use, and use cushions where applicable.
- Hardware used in assembly of Breezesta products is warranted not to break for a period of five (5) years of residential use or three (3) years of commercial use.
- Hardware is warranted not to rust or corrode from the effects of weather for two (2) years. Proper maintenance of hardware will reduce weathering effects, particularly in coastal areas. Please see the Care & Maintenance Guide on Breezesta.com for full care and prevention details.
- Mechanical hardware used to create motion as in swivel, rock, or glide is warranted for a period of two (2) years against breakage.
- In the event of rust or corrosion replacement hardware will be provided free of charge. Cushions:
The cushions are not covered under Breezesta’s warranty. The cushions will be covered under the cushion supplier warranty and only residential use is covered. Please reach out to Breezesta or the Breezesta retailer from whom you purchased your cushions.
Fire & Ice Table:
The fire components used in fire pit tables, including burners, ignitions, electronics, and glass guards, are not covered under the Breezesta warranty. These parts are covered under vendor’s OEM warranty. Please reach out to Breezesta or the Breezesta retailer from whom you purchased your fire and ice table.
- Assembly or handling of products, including labor and assembly costs, or defects caused by improper assembly.
- The application of paint, varnish, or other coating or chemical not approved by Breezesta.
- The application of heat or radiation from an external source, such as a barbecue grill, another appliance, or fire.
- Color or pattern variances between any new replacement parts or pieces or other pieces. We will occasionally discontinue or modify products and colors. If the original product or color is not available, the warranty replacement will be made at Breezesta’s discretion.
- Damage beyond material and workmanship defects, including, but not limited to, negligence, unreasonable use, misuse, physical abuse, vandalism, accidents, acts of God (fire, flooding, hurricane, earthquake, tornado, lightning, ice, etc.), environmental conditions (mold, mildew, etc.).
- Staining caused by rusted or corroded hardware or foreign substances (such as dirt, grease, oil, etc.) or normal weathering.
Breezesta’s liability with respect to the product(s) shall not under any circumstance exceed the purchase price, or that portion of the price allocable to damaged or defective parts or components; thus, the product, part, or component may only be fully replaced one time under the warranty period. Proper maintenance of your product is required to support the benefits of this warranty. This warranty is void in the event of abuse or neglect. This warranty does not apply to normal wear and tear.
For service under this warranty, contact the Breezesta dealer from which you purchased the product. When submitting a claim, you will be required to submit a written description of the defect, along with a photo and proof of purchase receipt including the date of purchase. Once documentation has been received, reviewed and if approved, hardware, parts, or product will be shipped to the dealer from which you purchased the product.
Great kit! Great price! Everything needed was in this kit.
These came in handy in our raised beds. We mostly used them to guide our cucumber vines and keep our tomato plants under control. We started off with zip ties but wanted to give the vines room to grow. Because of the nature of vine growth, the clips are prone to break when removing them at the end of the season, but the price is right, so I will order more as needed.
I purchased these to put along the rim of a garden that I planted for my 14-year old dog who had died. They are larger than I expected but that's a good thing, they're awesome and at night they Shine the Light Up and illuminate some flowers that are planted there so I really like them.
These are so much fun!! I have a terrible habit of killing all plants so artificial flowers is the way to go!
I ordered these unique garden clips to replace the green twist ties and/or plastic tape that I have used in the past to prop up my garden plants such as tomatoes and climbing roses. These clips are amazing! They are easy to apply and due to the open center of these clips, I can successfully secure my tomato plants to a pole or stake without harming the stalk of the plant.
My aunt started a small garden for me while she was in town for a few days. As I do not have a lot of time to spend in the yard, I wanted an automated watering system. This was quick to set up. It only took me 35 minutes or so to cut all the lines and install the drippers. Then another 5 minutes to get them all flowing at about the same rate.
This sprinkler is for a large area like a 500-1000 sqft lawn. Also, is fun for kids!
When these solar paw prints arrived, we immediately installed them in our yard. It took a bit of work (because our ground is so hard here), but we were easily able to cover over the wires with gravel. After a full day of direct exposure to the Arizona sun, they did indeed light up at dusk. They are super cute, and we were delighted.
They are not cheap plastic, but material, and they look cute on each side of our little front porch, two on each side; cozy and welcoming, fun and colorful. They get great sun on our east side, so they stay lit up well through the spring/ summer nights. If I thought they would do well on our north side, I'd grab some more, but not enough sun there. These add a lot of fun and whimsy to our home.
I love how beautiful they look day or night time. So easy to assemble. My garden looks so beautiful with these flowers.
This product is so flexible that it serves both as a beautiful table and as a cooler, it kept drinks cold for quite a while especially considering we didn't put much ice in it. I have received a lot of compliments on this little cooler/table and I am very satisfied with the purchase for the price. THANK YOU!!
Incredibly cozy chair!! When I looked around local shops here in Boston, I was able to try out a few displayed Adirondack chairs and I can say that this Breezesta Coastal Adirondack model is the best out of all of them! They're crafted well. They are solidly built, and so far, I have enjoyed them.
Ohhh God! This table is brilliant!! My friends and I are amazed at how flexible this table is! We used the ice bowl to cool our drinks in the noon and switch it to the burner at night! This ice and fire table is very durable and smooth, it is perfect for food and drinks. I highly recommend this!
Very comfy outdoor furniture set! perfect size for my garden patio, glad i purchased it we have used it every day since we got it. Also sent one to my mom as a gift! Totally Recommend!!
A score of 10/10 for me!! I bought this table set for our outdoor space by the fire pit. This works well and convenient cause i can keep them in the storage area whenever im not using them!! They are just as photographed, lightweight, still durable. For any outdoor space, I suggest those.