3 Easy Ways To Get In Touch
MON to SAT 9am to 5pm Mountain
5830 E 2nd St Casper, Wyoming, 82609
Limited Lifetime Warranty
At Breezesta, our objective is to inspire you to customize outdoor spaces and create memories through every season of your life.
- Breezesta warrants to the original purchaser, not transferable, a limited lifetime warranty for residential use and three (3) years of commercial use from the date of original invoice, under normal use and service conditions that products shall be free from material and workmanship defects and will not crack, splinter, chip, peel, or rot or suffer structural damage, including from insect infestation.
- Breezesta products are made with UV inhibitors and stabilizers to minimize fading and are warranted not to fade for three (3) years; however, upon sun exposure all colors will fade to some degree over time. To minimize fading, keep product covered or out of direct sunlight when not in use, and use cushions where applicable.
- Hardware used in assembly of Breezesta products is warranted not to break for a period of five (5) years of residential use or three (3) years of commercial use.
- Hardware is warranted not to rust or corrode from the effects of weather for two (2) years. Proper maintenance of hardware will reduce weathering effects, particularly in coastal areas. Please see the Care & Maintenance Guide on Breezesta.com for full care and prevention details.
- Mechanical hardware used to create motion as in swivel, rock, or glide is warranted for a period of two (2) years against breakage.
- In the event of rust or corrosion replacement hardware will be provided free of charge. Cushions:
The cushions are not covered under Breezesta’s warranty. The cushions will be covered under the cushion supplier warranty and only residential use is covered. Please reach out to Breezesta or the Breezesta retailer from whom you purchased your cushions.
Fire & Ice Table:
The fire components used in fire pit tables, including burners, ignitions, electronics, and glass guards, are not covered under the Breezesta warranty. These parts are covered under vendor’s OEM warranty. Please reach out to Breezesta or the Breezesta retailer from whom you purchased your fire and ice table.
- Assembly or handling of products, including labor and assembly costs, or defects caused by improper assembly.
- The application of paint, varnish, or other coating or chemical not approved by Breezesta.
- The application of heat or radiation from an external source, such as a barbecue grill, another appliance, or fire.
- Color or pattern variances between any new replacement parts or pieces or other pieces. We will occasionally discontinue or modify products and colors. If the original product or color is not available, the warranty replacement will be made at Breezesta’s discretion.
- Damage beyond material and workmanship defects, including, but not limited to, negligence, unreasonable use, misuse, physical abuse, vandalism, accidents, acts of God (fire, flooding, hurricane, earthquake, tornado, lightning, ice, etc.), environmental conditions (mold, mildew, etc.).
- Staining caused by rusted or corroded hardware or foreign substances (such as dirt, grease, oil, etc.) or normal weathering.
Breezesta’s liability with respect to the product(s) shall not under any circumstance exceed the purchase price, or that portion of the price allocable to damaged or defective parts or components; thus, the product, part, or component may only be fully replaced one time under the warranty period. Proper maintenance of your product is required to support the benefits of this warranty. This warranty is void in the event of abuse or neglect. This warranty does not apply to normal wear and tear.
For service under this warranty, contact the Breezesta dealer from which you purchased the product. When submitting a claim, you will be required to submit a written description of the defect, along with a photo and proof of purchase receipt including the date of purchase. Once documentation has been received, reviewed and if approved, hardware, parts, or product will be shipped to the dealer from which you purchased the product.
This item works well and is convenient. I am using it mostly to wash down my solar panels without having to climb on a ladder. The water reaches all the way to the top of the top panel! Other than getting up on the roof with a brush or something, this is the best solution yet.
I LOVE my new bright Fuschia coneflower bird feeder and have already gotten many compliments on it!
I've been looking for an alternative for a trellis for my vegetable garden. I planted some veggies in our backyard during the pandemic not knowing it will grow fast and a lot particularly my tomatoes. I didn't anticipate how much my tomatoes have grown until they are almost broken because they are too heavy. The trellis will be too late to install since I have no space to work on it. Then I found this one, better option and better for my buck!
What I like about this product is it is a think fabric that prevents over-watering. Also, you can fold it and use it for another one or two more seasons!
I decided to try it out on my grapevines. It has been about 2 weeks and it has started rooting in the ball. I was going to try and use the cuttings in the ground but growing it that way is hit or miss and 7 times out of 10 with no roots. So I decided to do it this way and where the knots are on the vine you remove the leaves and scrape some skin off and roots start to grow in a few weeks.
Used these augers to drill seventy holes for seventy tulip bulbs. I was drilling into Alabama clay. The augers held up well. They are in like-new shape and ready for more use.
He is so stinking cute! Love love love him says my wife! my daughter bought it for her. He is so great and he lights up really nice.
What an adorable hilarious addition to my garden!
Love these!!! So fun and a great way to spice up the yard.
I bought these for my 82-year-old mom. She was able to easily unpack and install them herself along her front door walk.
OMG!!! I don't know how I worked on my flower garden without this before!!! What usually takes me 4 hours, I did it in 1! And my back thanked me for it.
I live in Texas and during this summer heat, my lawn really takes a beating. Since I don't have a sprinkler system installed this product is just what my dry lawn needs. This product works very well and covers a wide range of my lawn, which is very helpful and impressive. I will recommend this product to anyone looking for a lawn sprinkler.
The light charges very well with the sun during daylight, and illuminates bright & beautiful all night. It’s still shining even as the sun starts coming up in the morning.
It serves its purpose and waters the area I need watered efficiently by giving the area a good soak down.
Love it! They are the perfect addition to my garden. Well made and solar lights work well.