Mater Outdoor Warranty Policy
WARRANTY AND MAINTENANCE | PRIVATE MARKET
- The Supplier represents and warrants, at the time of delivery and for a period of
- 24 (twenty-four) months thereafter (the “Warranty Period”), that (i) all Products
- are and will be merchantable and without any defects in design, construction,
- functionality and materials and (ii) that the performance and fitness for the
- purpose of the Products will be in accordance with the requirements and
- The warranty only covers indoor usage and indented for occasional usage only.
- The warranty covers material-, and production defects defined as physical faults
- and defects from the date the product was delivered from the Supplier to the
- Customers designated delivery address. The original invoice must be presented
- as proof of the purchase.
- The warranty does not cover if the products mentioned in this contract has been
- stored, mounted or used in a wrong way, misused, altered, maintained or treated
- with wrong detergents. The warranty does not cover normal wear and tear, cutting
- marks, scratches, stains or damages caused by bumps or accidents.
- If claiming a defect, the Customer must provide physical documentation in form
- of digital images or similar clearly explaining the defect and how it occurred.
Let customers speak for us